Saturday, December 18, 2010

I found out something pretty interesting today. Although pointsettias get a bad rap for being "poisonous," they are in fact a great deal less poisonous than other common holiday plants. Now, you shouldn't go eating a pointsettia salad (they can still cause drooling, vomiting, and/or diarrhea in pets), but they aren't half so dangerous as mistletoe. Mistletoe may cause gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular collapse, dyspnea, bradycardia, erratic behavior, vomiting, diarrhea, and low blood pressure in pets. So keep that hanging high off the ground!

In other news, here's a look at the daycare from today. There was a lot of action!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment